My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

My thoughts

I'm sitting here avoiding party nite. I really don't like to party, per se. Dbf wants to go out every Saturday and, well it's snowing and drinking and driving is not good. I like to have people over and partake of a few drinks. Barefoot in the Park is on the TV. Robert Redford and Jane Fonda.

I'm unable to post to my other blog. I don't know what happened. And from Dbf's laptop I can't get to my peeps' blogs. I know I'm missing fun 'cause they're funny! My laptop is in the shop. The back connection for the charger is loose and it won't hold a charge. Can you believe they said it could be 3 to 4 weeks. Yikes, I can't do without it for that long. At least I have my work 'puter.

Well, that's all for now. I need to go upstairs and entertain the bf.

If you find this blog, let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Found it!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Well here you are! I've been checking your other blog. I've got your house memorized. May I link you? P.S. I tagged you first!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home