My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Monday, February 06, 2006

I got tagged by my gf DooWah

Four Things (tagged by Doo)
Four jobs I've had:
1. Receptionist
2. Keypuncher
3. Billing Clerk
4. Financial Analyst
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Notting Hill
2. Breakfast Club
3. Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
4. Forces of Nature
Four Places I have lived:
1. Portsmouth, OH
2. Columbus, OH
3. Groveport, OH
4. Westerville, OH
Four TV shows I love:
1. Medium
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Big Brother
4. House
Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
1. Lost
2. Any current comedy with a fat, lazy husband and a cute, thin wife running around trying to please him
3. WKRP in Cincinnati
4. Everyone Loves Raymond
Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime: (nothing deep here)
1. Diana Gabaldon time travel books
2. Linda Evanovich series
3. Tony Hillerman mysteries
4. Faye Kellerman, anything by her
Four places I have vacationed:
1. San Francisco
2. LA
3. NYC
4. Bahamas
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Burgers ‘cause it’s all about the fat
2. Pizza
3. Mexican
4. Flo’s filet
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Peep’s blogs
2. RTVW
3. yahoo to search
4. work home page
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on my next vacation
2. on my last vacation
3. thanksgiving with my siblings
4. on a beach iCaribbeanribean
Four things I'm thinking/feeling right now:
1. I’m tired
2. Confused - do I stay or do I go?
3. Hopeful - have the kids “gotten it” yet?
4. Anticipatory – New Mexico in May.

And I'm tagging:1. Emily Rugburn2. Nailbone3. Woe4. Any canucks who haven’t been tagged!
Not that anyone knows where my new site is!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I also enjoy Grey's Anatomy. Last night's was awesome.

11:30 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Hi Lasann. I saw you over in Carey's blog and followed you here.

*waves*

12:02 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves* to Lasann.

I have Knotting Hill on dvd. LOVE that movie!!

LMAO at the comedy with fat, lazy husbands etc......

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Hey I got traffic. I knew that Carey's blog was the way to draw peeps in.

DooWah - I hated the Loni Anderson part.

Carey - Grey's was awesome wasn't it. I love all the quirky characters.

Momma - wave back at ya!

Schnookie - Knotting Hill was soooo funny. The roomate with the awful body running around 1/2 naked, Hugh Grant's vulnerablity, and, well, Julie always rocks!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Hey, this site doesn't like apostrope. What do I use instead - ponders.

12:29 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Hi Lasann!

I missed Grey's last night and am not too happy about it. :( Stupid CBS didn't have it scheduled right and Tivo didn't record it. *pout*

12:58 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Grey's is a two parter, to be continued next week. You'll probably get enough of a recap next week that missing it last night won't matter too much.

It was good though.

3:02 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Hi Lasann!

I love Notting Hill too, but I have to say I am disturbed by your Lost hatred. What's up with that?

*grin*

3:09 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hi Lasann! I kept visiting your old blog because I had that one bookmarked. I didn't realize you set up this new one until I found it from your profile!

4:35 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! Do you mind if I link this blog so I can find you easier?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Nutz, please do link. How do I link people?

Augie, I don't know why I hate it except I couldn't keep the people straight because I didn't watch it every week. Now I'm behind.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Hey Lasann, *I* tagged you first! Go check it out in my blog. :P

1:24 AM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Holy tagging, Batman!

Nice space you've got here, Lasann!

Cheers,
EmRB

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home