My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm trying one of the quiz thingys




You Are A Blueberry Martini



You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.

You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.



You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.



Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.



Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.



Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I'm a blueberry martini too. *grin*

8:40 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'm a Chocolate martini. You and Carey are my drinking rivals. Uhoh!

CHOCOLATE MARTINI
You're an elegant drunk, who only likes the best bars and the most expensive drinks.
(love em, can't afford em)

A bit of a cheapskate, you're likely to mooch ten dollar drinks off both friends and strangers.
(not true, but I'd love it if they DID buy me one)

You should never: Drink and dash. You're gonna get caught leaving someone with the tab!
(I'd feel guilty for months)

Your ideal party: A posh celebrity party you crash, with an open bar.
(sounds fun!)

Your drinking soulmates: those with a Classic Martini personality
(um, ok)

Your drinking rivals: those with a Blueberry Martini
(this makes me sad)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home