My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Barbara WaWa's Special



Will you watch it tonight. I will because I am facinated with these people. I don't know why I am, I thinking it has something to do with them being so rich and talented and I find it amazing that they are really just normal people. I can't imagine leaving home and going to Hollywood and trying to make it. I think it is, mostly luck that they make it where they are.

George Clooney makes so many woman swoon - me not so much!
Patrick Dempsey is so hot in Grey's. His eyes make me want to melt. His lips I want to nibble!
Matthew McConaughey has always been one of my favs. He has a boyish charm that comes across on the screen.
Mariah Carey - what's that about. Three hunks and her. I know quite a bit about her and have no opinion one way or another. I can not believe that she has sold that many albums. I have never been tempted to buy one. I think she's good, but I don't know.

Or does Barbara WaWa bother you so much that you can't watch?

I hope to have something more interesting soon. I in a blah, bizarre mood - sorta shell-shocked!

12 Comments:

Blogger Schnookie said...

I might watch if nothing else were on. I think Lost is on and I won't want to miss that.

Mariah Carey looks so bizarre to me. I can't quite put my finger on why.

I love the guys.

I despise Baba Wawa. If I do watch it, I may have to mute her every time she speaks.

3:52 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I don't think I'll watch. I'm so over Mariah! Pfft!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I recorded Scrubs last night while watching The Amazing Race so I think I'll probably watch it tonight instead of Baba Wawa.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Damn Damn Damn

I fell asleep!

7:12 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I didn't get any further than my husband's photograph. Did you say something else? I've loved him since long before Grey's Anatomy.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I didn't watch the interviews but I think Dr. Mcdreamy is hot hot hot.

I just watched "Can't buy Me Love" this past weekend. Or was it last?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I missed it, but I love me some Matthew.

4:07 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

You have a red wavy flag over there.

10:50 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I refuse to watch anything with Mariah Carey. I loathe her. I didn't used to mind her. It's her recent "comeback" that I hate. She sounds like a Playmate in interviews, dresses like a hooker and acts like she's 18.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I watched only so I could look at Patrick and George, went back to the National Geographic show in between. Patrick just gets better looking everyday. MMMMMMM.......

*smooch*

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't watch. I didn't know about it. But I probably still wouldn't have watched.

Patrick Dempsey. Mmmmmmm.

I loved him way back when . . .

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home