My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Silliness

Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week you need some silliness to break up the day. Here is your dose.. follow the instructions to find your new name.

The following is an excerpt from a children’s book, “Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants” by Dave Pilkey. The evil professor forces everyone to assume new names:


Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:

A=poopsie
B=lumpy
C=buttercup
D=gidget
E=crusty
F=greasy
G=fluffy
H=cheeseball
I=chim-chim
J=stinky
K=flunky
L=boobie
M=pinky
N=zippy
O=goober
P=doofus
Q=slimy
R=loopy
S=snotty
T=tootie
U=dorkey
V=squeezit
W=oprah
X=skipper
Y=dinky
Z=zsa-zsa


Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name:

A=apple
B=toilet
C=giggle
D=burger
E=girdle
F=barf
G=lizard
H=waffle
I=cootie
J=monkey
K=potty
L=liver
M=banana
N=rhino
O=bubble
P=hamster
Q=toad
R=gizzard
S=pizza
T=gerbil
U=chicken
V=pickle
W=chuckle
X=tofu
Y=gorilla
Z=stinker

Use the fourth letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:

A=head
B=mouth
C=face
D=nose
E=tush
F=breath
G=pants
H=shorts
I=lips
J=honker
K=butt
L=brain
M=tushie
N=chunks
O=hiney
P=biscuits
Q=toes
R=buns
S=fanny
T=sniffer
U=sprinkles
V=kisser
W=squirt
X=humperdinck
Y=brains
Z=juice

Sincerely,


Dorkey Liver-Nose

12 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Just call me Tootie Girdle-Sniffer.

2:22 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Crusty Chicken-Butt

12:23 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Well, I hyphenate my last name, so does that mean I get 2?

Chim-chim Bubble-Tush if I use my hubby's last name and Chim-chim Girdle-Butt if I use my maiden name.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

Boobie Girdle-Chunks here. I have the same last name as Buggy, so we're the sistahs Girdle-Chunks.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I did this awhile back. Isn't it fun.

10:59 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Waaahhh! I don't like mine!

Lumpy Girdle-Nose!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

Hee.

I'm ChimChim Cootietushie.

Lucky me.

Hey! Now Nutz and I have the same first name! Kewl.

10:36 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Seana! Your tushie has cooties? Whoda thunk it! *grin*

1:48 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Loopy Gorilla Hiney. Nice to meet you. *smooch*

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Just popped in to say Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone!

9:08 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Well I think i'll stop at oouuu for my first name...can I buy a consonant please?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Those were cute but Puffy's gives the best visual: Tootie Girdle-Sniffer

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home