My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bionic updated, A Changed View of Life, and a Poll

The metal hip is doing better. The black/blue ass check is now light yellow/green. The incision looks less like an angry dog ripped me open and more like some crazed maniac with a dull knife attached. I can go 7 hours between Percocets and now have Loritab. Of course I will keep all 6 Percocets for an emergency later.

I've decided that my failures in life are based on my "taking responsibility for my actions" way of life. I am immediately changing to "it's XYZ's fault". You see most of the people in my life play the blame game. They seem to have no regrets. spend zero amount of time with introspection, have an unquenchable need to tell everyone who caused their problem, and therefore garner much sympathy. Here goes:

This is Nutz's fault. I hobbled out of my caged-in room and pulled some TGIF's potato skins out of the freezer, turned on the oven, placed them in and set the timer. I told myself to listen closely for the buzzer. I then glided into the LR to catch up on a couple blogs. Well, while trying to get Nutz's link to work to see what Asshat we have over there and taking notes of all her entries so that I could attempt to make an intelligent/witty comment on her latest post - yep, you got it I burned my lunch! Shit damn.

Tune in tomorrow for the next one of you who is ruining my life.

The poll concerns my hip. I actually took a picture of my incision and bruised butt. Should I post theses pictures or should I just use big girl words to explain?

And GO NAKOMIS!!!!! I love you girl and am only voting for you!

8 Comments:

Blogger Seana said...

Ha! Are you INTJ too? 'Cause I do that too. Tell me how the "blame someone else" thing works for you.

Sorry you burnt your lunch. Nutz is such a big meanie.

10:13 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I am so sorry! :(

Had I butt known, I would've shared my genuine Joisey pizza with you!

When you're all healed, I'll take you out to lunch. K?

Oh! ...and thanks for letting me be your first! :D

11:06 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I want to see pictures of your incision. So I can say "ewwwwwww."

I wouldn't mind seeing Nakomis back on BB. At least she's a little different than all those other shallow "beautiful people."

1:46 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Seana - yep INTJ. It's all about my Dbf - the blame everyone else master (also my x - what!?!?!?)

Nutz - you will always be my first! 'cause I *heart* you!

Puffy - exactly some of us want to see the gore. Even tho you are the only one interested so far I think I will download the pics. Exactly, I expected Nakomis to be the first out being the freaky person she is but she became a viewer's favorite. Same for Janelle being the overt sexy one. I want to see a woman that isn't a size 6.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

Show the pics so we can shudder and say "Why on earth would you subject us to that" and then we can blame you for tramatizing us.

So you are joining the "I didn't say it was your fault. I said I'm blaming you club"? I once got a beautiful wall hanging for DH and if you looked close, on it was written "Sweetheart-over the years we have been through a lot and I want you to know that I blame you".

9:37 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

SS - LOL at saying. I'm just angry at my Dbf and decided to take it out on all of you.

Pic coming

1:21 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I blame Nutzy too!

*shakes fist at Nutzy*

Glad to see you posting again, Lasann, but I have to say my mantra for this week is "Whut up Kaysar!".

6:17 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I love the TGIF potatoe skins. Dern Nutzy for making them burn!!!
:-)

I'm thrilled to see you posting Lasann. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling. *BIG HUGS*

I think I tend to play the blame game. I try not to.

Go ahead and lay the blame on me. I can handle it.

*smooooooooooooooch*

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home