My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm baaaacccckk and MeMe

I'm back. The trip was fantastic. The happenings at home - not so much. More about all that later. I've read the blogs (they are in alpha order in my favorites) from Arkie to Is it Blond(e). Yes, sometimes by name sometimes by site. I will catch up more tomorrow, or tonight.

Until then . .

ME ME ME

A is for Age - 54
B is for Booze - Scotch and water or a Miller Lite
C is for Career - Accounting
D is for Dad’s name - Charles Cecil (he went by Cecil)
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - Booze
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment - Steve Perry - Journey - anything
G is for Goof off thing to do - Blogging, OT
H is for Hometown - Portsmouth
I is for Instrument you play - Clarinet in Jr Hi.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Apple
K is for Kids - Two boys - 18 and 21
L is for Living arrangement - my house empty - his house.
M is for Mom’s name - Virginia Louise - Jenny
N is for Names of best friends - Candi and Darcy
O is for overnight hospital stays - 2 births, brain surgery, broken hip, heart attack, a suspected HA - 6
P is for Phobias - actually I'm afraid of horses
Q is for Quote you like - Seek first to understand - then to be understood.
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - of course my kids - opps, no my bestest Candi for 38 years. Partner relationship - x for on and off 22 yrs
S is for Siblings - one older sister and one youngest sister, two younger brothers - one deceased.
T is for Texas, Ever been? - Yes San Antonio, Austin, Harlingen, and Corpus Christi.
U is for Unique trait - goodness - I can turn my tongue upside down?
V if for Vegetable you love - Corn on the cob is my fav
W is for Worst traits - sarcasm
X - is for XRays you’ve had - numerous with chest x-ray today
Y is for Yummy food you make - my lasagna is good, my italian meatballs are great, and my huge shredded beef enchiladas are excellent.
Z is for Zodiac sign - Sagi - half woman half horse (see P)

Pics and drama asap!

9 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yay! You're home!

*runs up to Lasann & gives her a big hug*

4:51 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I've been waiting for this day.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

We could start a travelling clarinet band. *grin*

*waits for drama and pics*

9:30 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Ooooo! I wanna be in the traveling band! :-)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Welcome back, Lasann! Glad to hear the trip went well.

Although spiders still take the cake - horses freak me out, too. They're just SO big (beautiful, yes, but BIG!)... and, as I always remind DH, "they killed Superman".

9:14 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Welcome home Lasann *HUGS*

Growing up, I was always afraid of horses. This concerns me now because DH would like to get a horse sometime in the future. I feel that I might be ok but I'm not sure. Strangely enough, although I fear them, I'm dying to try horseback riding.

Wow, you sure have been through some rough times. *HUGS*

You can turn your tongue upside down? *giggle* Men must love you :-)

9:42 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Journey? Have you been hanging out with Bachelor Bob?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Nookie can be in our band too, Augie. Hmmmm, what could she play? *grin*

12:41 PM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Add me to the list of clarinet players. Can't wait to hear about the drama!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home