My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bye bye and Meme

I off the the majestic SW tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be checking in and reading the blogs.

I'm verrrrrry happy that BJ/Tyler won TAR. I feel like I did when Clinton won the whitehouse. Finally someone I'm rooting for wins!!!!

MeMe

Swiped from SS's blog cause:

I AM: confused
I WANT: to be able to walk distances again (stolen from SS)
I WISH: I could live in California
I HATE: bigots
I MISS: my kids being young
I FEAR: dying young
I HEAR: the voices of hungry people
I WONDER: where I would be, had I made different choices (stolen from SS)
I REGRET: not much
I AM NOT: completely happy
I DANCE: like a white girl
I SING: only when alone
I CRY: when people I love are mean
I AM NOT ALWAYS: satisfied
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: amateur paintings
I WRITE: when I’m hurt
I CONFUSE: contentment with happiness.

9 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I CONFUSE: contentment with happiness.

OMH, I was going to write the same thing.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

I CONFUSE: contentment with happiness.

This I find very thought provoking.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

BJ/Tyler won TAR!! :oO

Just kidding! I don't watch the show!

I loved your meme answers, Lasann. Have a safe and wonderful trip.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Have a nice trip Lasann!

4:29 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

DAMN YOU!!!!!

MTW --> WAS going to watch the TAR finale tonight!!!

*frown*

4:49 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Enjoy your trip. Remember that I will miss you the most. *smooch*

7:46 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Have a great trip!

9:18 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Have a nice trip!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

Help! I'm being held captive by some garden gnomes! They actually expect me to relocate the flower bed and rebuild a new vegetable bed.

Hope your trip is going well.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home