My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm furious today

After spending some time being abused by a bill collection pened this to her company:

Amy was extremely rude and, having all the power in the situation, bullied me. She used these tactics continuously during the call. She basically called me a liar by saying, “You didn’t pay this on-line or I would be able to pull up the information”. As evidenced by the attached, this is untrue. Being so confident that she was the only “right one” and having no true conversation ability, she just kept repeating herself over and over, cutting me off. Of course, as bullies do, she accused me of the behavior she was exhibiting. She rambled on and on, getting louder as she spoke telling me not to talk over her. When she would take a breath or temporarily stop rambling, I would ask if I could talk to explain. That set her off to rambling again. I asked numerous times to talk to her supervisor. She treated this request by ranting about my uselessness and her extreme abilities. It only takes one over-aggressive bully to drain the energy from a person in my situation. This letter is sent in hopes that you have a recording of this call, at 12:19 p.m. on 6/28, so you can ascertain Amy’s attitude and another person doesn’t have to suffer her hostility.

4 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

I hate those people! Usually, asking for a Supervisor triggers an automatic recording. I hope they have one of her. (Of course the supervisor may have trained her to do just what she did.)

1:09 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow, good stuff! *hugs* Sorry you had to sit through that crap.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

you go girl! give 'em hell!!!!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Amy is a troll.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home