My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Drunken Challenge

It was good to talk to Kim (and hear Carey in the background) but I was bored to death in the SLC airport on the "lost day" traveling to Ohio from Vegas. Boo had such a good time in SF that she didn't return to Vegas with enough time for us to meet. It's okay (no it isn't), I'm glad she had a good trip (psych).

First off, my son won $800 the first day!!!!! Woo Hoo.

He proceeded to lose it all over the next two days.

The challenge: What OT peep would you like to have a date with and get to know better? Given my sexual orientation, that leaves me with only two choices: MTW or Boner, both married men. One of my bestest (Nutz) has dibs on MTW and I find Boner to be an extremely interesting Texan (yes there are a few). So Boner wins this privilege. (Help keep Geg off of me, 'k).

I so wanted to be in SF last week!

Why are no bloggers going to Seattle. Just me and Kim - WTF.

8 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad you had a nice time in Vegas...too bad that $800 didn't stay in your son's pocket long. :-)

Sorry the Boo meet didn't work out. Glad I got to talk to you on the phone, though.

I should really go buy our Seattle tickets.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I had wondered why there were no posts about the Lasann?Boo meet. That's a bummer that you didn't get to hook up. She wanted to get on a standby flight earlier but I kidnapped her. *grin*
I don't have enough vacation time for Seattle. I still ahve a couple of trips already planned this year. Maybe next years big peep meet.

6:28 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hee! I thought our resident smut queen had dibs on MTW? If she doesn't, I'll take him! *evil grin*

8:46 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Kim - I'm reconsidering it.

Bravie - I wondered why Breezy always says it's your fault!!

Nutz - Well she can't have them all!

Boo - I probably should have put a smiley face - I do understand, really I do.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I wish I could go to Seattle. What did you do in Vegas?

10:57 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awww, Lasann! I hope you still come! In fact, I order you to come. *gives stern look*

I'll admit, when I found out I couldn't use my miles for a ticket, I reconsidered for a second. An extra $400 isn't really in the budget. But, we'll make it work. We always do.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

because Seattle is on the wrong side of the country.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I wish I could have made the Seattle trip but I have too many other committments and not enough money.

I wanna date with Monsty.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home