My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

One word

1. Where is your cell phone?
desk
2. You're single/taken?
both
3. Your hair?
curly
4. Your mother?
sad
5. Your father?
kind
6. Your favorite thing?
travel
7. Your dream last night?
forgetable
8. Your favorite drink?
coke
9. Your dream car?
thunderbird
10. The room you're in?
office
11. Your ex?
alcoholic
12. Your fear?
death
13. Where were you last night?
bed
14. what you're not?
patient
15. Muffins?
yummy
16. One of your wish list items?
health
17. The last thing you did?
smoked
18.What are you wearing?
regular
19. Your pet or pets?
smokeymokeymokes
20. Your computer?
dead
21. Your life?
fun
22. Your mood?
exhausted
23. Missing some one?
many
24. Your car?
fixed
25. Your work?
boring
26.Like someone?
most
27. Your favorite color?
green
28. When is the last time you laughed real hard?
!ear
29. Crush's first name?
nic
30. Dream job?
actor

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you afraid of death? I am too. But I think my biggest fear is something that lingers from long ago. I've always been afraid that I won't really be dead and then I'll wake up and really die the wrong way.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Hey Boo. I guess I'm afraid of death because of my heart attack two years ago. And I woke up Tuesday night with massive chest pain. I did the "nitro" pill thing three times and it went away.

Afraid is maybe the wrong word but I'm not ready to go yet!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

wasn't that fun!?!?! good job---thank you for playing.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home