My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Droopy

I went outside Dbf's house to go to work today. I glanced at my spring flowers. They are ALL droopy. My Bleeding Heart is droopy. My tulips (the huge peony flowering ones) are droopy. Even my daffodils are droopy.

Augie, how is your spring garden?

And my "low fuel" light came on on the way to work.

It's 30 degrees here today - and it was 80 two days ago.

*sigh*

7 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I have exactly 14 miles left in my tank once the light comes on. I have it timed perfectly. *grin*

I don't do flowers. I leave that stuff up to my wife. *grin*

12:59 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I swear we put gas in the care a million times per week. At least that's what it feels like.

Sorry for your droopy flowers. :-(

2:22 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*runs into blog*

*throws javelin*

*steps aside for the next person*

*smooch*

2:51 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

I have that droopy thing going on too. Damn cold! (Can I say damn here?)

Also today, while I was in GNC picking up some vitamins gas jumped from $2.51 to $2.79. I hate that.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

It si chilly here too. April is the cruelest month.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

This year? Out like a lion and in like a lion too. We are having a very extended March here...constant northern winds.

Hang in there, Droopy. :P

7:53 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

To counter-act the cold I bought some tank tops. I even wore one today, with a sweater of course!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home