My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

This is my sister's kids.
This photo gives many possibilities. Which is the youngest? Which is me? Which is my brother (*giggle*)?


This is my son's friend's little boy - cutie!
This is also on of my son's friend's (the one who just joined the Army) little girl. The curly hair is cute now, but she will hate it later

Kids are so cute.

*sticks tongue out at Seattle peeps!

8 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

I think you are the third over from the left, right?

Beautiful pics, Lasann!

1:25 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*sticks tongue out* You missed all the fun, but I won't rub it in.

Beautiful kiddos and family. However, you are the prettiest sister. :-)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

MM - but who's the oldest?

Kim - tricky not guessing which is me and therefore the prettiest.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Beautiful photos, Lasann! You're the one with the naturally curly hair.

12:37 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You are the brunettish one in the corner. Like I said, the prettiest one. :-)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

You're 2nd from the right, which is another way to say 3rd from the left. I guess that the one on your right (far right) is the oldest. I love seeing family photos.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Puffy wins the prize. From left to right:

My youngest sister - she was born when I was 16. She's still a baby to me. The first picture is her kids. She lived in Spokane for 7 years and just returned to this side of the Mississippi 3 years ago.

My brother. His daughter is the queen. He is 47.

Me

My older sister. It's her grandkids in a previous post.

Missing is my brother between me and my other brother. He passed away in SF years ago.

8:15 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Are you home yet?

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home