My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Something to change the mood


Pictures of my house!!



I thought I was brave with color until I saw Carey's beautiful walls. Anyway, this is our master bath with the gold, off-white and burgandy (it isn't really quite that red) walls.













And an attempt to match Augie's beautiful flowers. This is one part of the landcapping I've finished. The picture was taken on a rainy day so the color isn't so good.

And that red car is my convertible that is broken. *sob*









This is the breakfast nook. Look who's on the table. It's itty bitty little kitty.



That's all I've got today.

I'm getting ready to go to sleep for my crazy long day tomorrow. After Ghost Whisper.


Happy weekend all!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Yay for letting kitties on the kitchen table. Nice walls in the kitchen. I like your upside down shades, too, but makes it difficult for kitty to look out. Pretty flowers; we're always trying to get flowers to grow. I like the rocks with the flowers, too.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I absolutely love that burgundy wall. Michelle would love to have that too.
Yay for the pictures. More please. *grin*
Have a good weekend, Lasann. *smooch*

10:32 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Have a good weekend!

*scritches* for itty bitty little kitty

7:54 AM  
Blogger Monstah said...

Am I the only one around here who is not a cat person?

*lobstah pinch*

Pics are fun! Have a good weekend yourself, Lassy.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I'm a doggy person!

Lasann your pretty lavender flowers look like a pair of oobies!

Well to the 12 year old boy in me!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Ok that post above did not sound right.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Cool. Thanks for sharing. I need some decora ideas for my new house we are building. I plan to paint the walls.

3:03 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Very nice. I wish I had a breakfast nook!

4:34 PM  
Blogger mm said...

LOL @ Zombs!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Lasann. Do more, please! :D

3:22 AM  
Blogger mm said...

LOL @ Zombs!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Lasann. Do more, please! :D

3:22 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I love the pics! You have some interesting architecture in your house, it appears. Your colrs are very pretty!

I love your tiny kitty!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home