My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nonsensical nonsense

I'm preparing to resume my saga but for now, just some nonsense.

Did you see Jon Bon Jovi on West Wing Sunday? I thought that appearance would please some peeps.

I watched the TVLand Awards and really enjoyed it. Grey's Anatomy was highlighted as a future classic. Also Good Times was given an award. JJ sure has changed with age, but John Amos looks about the same. I did love this show except for JJ. He was cute for a minute but wore thin. The cast of Dallas was there for an award also. Did any of you reality watchers watch Dallas. My life revolved around Dallas. No one was allowed to call me or talk to me for that one hour each week. Me, I liked Ray Krebs (remember I never pick the most obvious person, i.e. Bobby) and found actor Steve Kanaly really hot. Of course I also watched Knotts Landing. I got away from watching so much TV for awhile.

I tried to watch Survivor, really I did, but I just don't find it interesting. I do however love TAR this season. I also am watching American Idol now that they are down to a manageable number of singers. I get frustrated with Idol, however because I usually like all the performances. Then when I hear the criticism I flinch. Some idols I don't like their style of singing or whatever and they get praise. Last night was crazy. I liked Lisa's performance but she got slammed by the judges.

Other than watching TV I'm painting the MIL suite for Dbf's sister's arrival the first of June.

My Dbf got word last night that his father is in the hospital in Florida. We will get more details today. There may be a quick trip to Florida in our immediate plans.

My play car, a '93 red cavalier convertible Z24, is broken. I got the top replaced after step-girl ripped it in January. On the way home my son was driving the convertible with me in my truck. We stopped to get some soda and the car wouldn't move. Transmission problems. Now it is sitting in our garage. It starts, sounds ok, but won't go. We're hoping that it is just the clutch (it's automatic) but since it is so labor intensive to fix it will cost more money than I have to fix. I've never had a car that wouldn't run. What do you do with it if you decided to trash it. It won't fit into the trash can.

I don't like not having disposal money. I don't like it when my possessions break. I don't like a boring OT. I don't like .... How about you. What don't you like.

6 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

I used to watch Dallas, too. I usually get around to watching American Idol when it gets to a manageable number, too, but I haven't seen it this season at all. I guess this is a good time to start.

I don't like being stressed out and overwhelmed.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I don't like being broke.
I don't like a boring OT either.
I don't like mean people.
I don't like that I have to work for a living.
*grin*

2:33 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

TAR is awesome!!!

OT sucks!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I love your posts on TAR Nutz. I sometimes think of posting my love list but I feel pulled to check blogs and stuff. And, then there's work.


Carey, I wouldn't mind working if: 1. I was doing something I liked or
2. They paid me enough to do what I want and buy what I want (that'd be about $150/hour).

Hi Puffy, how you doing? I keep checking your blog. *smooches* to you.

All- by boring OT meant without you all there. Carey is there a little and I've seen Puffy but no Nutz.

3:19 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Do you always watch "West Wing" or did you just tune in for Bon Jovi? The next episode looks really good!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I've been trying to watch it since Jimmy Smits joined. I just lvoe him.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home