My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sig Pics




































I finally figured out how to create simple sig pics using my vacation pictures. Now I have way too many *giggle*

#1 daffodils in my yard
#2 me under the arch taken at Valley of Fire in Nevada this past January
#3 A sail boat in the Bahamas last year
#4 Me on the beach in the Bahamas last year
#5 Some beautiful flowers in the Bahamas
#6 The city for the peep meet
#7 Hawaii last year

I've created quite a few more. I think I'll stick with #1 for awhile. Then I love #4 for summer. What do you think?

10 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

If I could see you in the pics, those would be my favorites.
My two favorites are the summer pic and the Niagra pic.
*smooch*

9:19 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing them more often!

10:14 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I like #4 and #7 the best!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

I'm partial to the Hawaii one! All are nice. I like the flowers too!

Oh yeah the NIagara one is cool too!

11:50 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Purrrrrty! I'm partial to 1, 4 & 5. I love those pretty flowers in the Bahamas.

*smooch*

1:33 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Love the daffodils! All of them are so pretty.

7:09 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Verrrry nice! I like 4, 5 & 7.

7:17 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Great job! I love #1 & #4

7:50 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Happy Hump Day!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I got a very nice from the master sig pic creater Arkie! #4 seems to be the all time favorite. I love that it's me on the beach but no one can see the REAL me!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home