My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tag, You're It.

I was tagged by Carey, woo hoo.

Instructions: Choose a band or artist and answer the questions using only titles of their songs.

The one and only, Journey, with Steve Perry only.

Are you male or female? “Butterfly (She Flies Alone)”
Describe yourself: " Walking Away from the Edge”
How do some people feel about you: "Gone Crazy”
How do you feel about yourself: " I Got a Reason”
Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: “Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)”
Describe your current significant other: " Lovin’, Touchin’, Squeezin’”
Describe where you want to be: "Lights” – City by the Bay
Describe how you live: " Trial by Fire”
Describe how you love: "Any Way You Want It”
What would you ask for if you had just one wish: " Out of Harms Way”
Share a few words of wisdom: "Never too Late”
Now say goodbye: " Next”

I'm tagging the lovely "Syren", the snarky "Bob", and the busy "Vols"

8 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Journey was my first concert. Steve Perry was wearing a football jersey and I remember thinking he was so sexy. Loveryboy opened that concert. I think it was 1980.

The only thing I would change for how people feel about you? I would say that Open arms fits you better. *grin*

10:01 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Omigawsh! Journey was my first concert too! I went with Mr. Nutz & one of friends when I was a senior in HS. They were awesome.

Lately, Nutzgirl has confiscated some of my older CD's and she's been playing Journey almost constantly. Needless to say, I've been reminiscing.

I ditto the Open Arms thing. :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Wasn't this fun? I did mine early this week.

Have a good weekend!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I have mine all written out and will post tommorow. Today I'm complaining about BBB.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Monstah said...

I like your goodbye. Whenever I am frustrated with my husband I will say "Next".

These memes are great to read.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

It was actually my much younger sister who got me into Steve Perry. I took her to an outdoor concert to see him when she was 14. I then saw him on tour when he was touring after Journey. I wasw in the second row and was just *swoony*. I caught his guitar player's guitar pick.

Carey and Nutzy - I didn't even consider Open Arms but now that I think of all the things I've done for people, maybe. I appreciate the sentiment.

Monsty, OMG I've been seeing memes but only got it with your post *giggle*.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

After that concert I really ended up taking a liking for Neil Schon. I loved his hair.

9:46 AM  
Blogger volsfan said...

Sorry for not checkin in! I will get to work on this tag bit...

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home