My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Blaming HD and WARNING - picture of butt check

HD was the first peep I felt a connection to over there. He is intelligent, muti-faceted, and HOT!!! I followed him over here. His post yesterday made me shed actual tears. Why does such a wonderful person have trouble in love?????? So I'm blaming him for my tears yesterday.


Now, please be careful because the following is an actual picture of my ass, cut down so that it doesn't appear to be an ass. My nurse said it looked really good as some people's ass turns black. Mine, went straight to purple.

And, I'm so lonely!! Dbf or soon to be Xbf hasn't spent more than 5 minutes a day with me. My sister has been great and helpful. My youngest son has come over when we can but he has this new job and they are working ot and he needs the $ in case of a layoff at work.

I ordered something from QVC today. Lost my virginity, I did. Of course it was jewlery, my new passion. A black pearl ring, a muti-stoned ring, a rose-garnet ring and necklace.

Glow, Jen, Carey, maybe MM and MTW (as you all know) are enjoying the SF celebrations this weekend. I'm gellus. I think all of us should go out there next year for the celebration. What a hoot! Peep meet extravaganza!!!!! An if our next peep meet is during Gay Pride week we don't have to worry about certain right-wing, wrong-thinking people attending. Seriously, let's make reservations asap!!

With cymbals clanging, bells ringing

here is my ass
.
.
.
.
.
.



16 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Puffy< Officially grossed out.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Wow. That's icky.

As per Survey's suggestion, I'd like to blame you for tramatizing me, even though you warned us. It wasn't enough of a warning. You should have known better.

3:36 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Hi Lasann! I hope that yu're doing OK...

I just tagged you on my blog before I even knew that you had written about me over here.

Thanks for thinking of me.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

Great tan - but you need to do something about those tanlines.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Gaaaaaaaaaah!

6:10 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Holy crap!

*gentle hugs for Lasann*

6:18 PM  
Blogger mm said...

*head tilt*

I see your carpet matches the...eh, nevermind.

*smooch*

6:08 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Puffy you asked for it!

Seana - did it make you hurt for a minute.

HD - you know I love you and next time I'm in the area no one will keep me from a peep meet.

SS - yes that tan line will be a problem.

I grossed Bob out!! yeah me.

Thanks Augie! I needed that hug.

MM - giggles I couldn't figure out how you saw the carpet and then when I looked at it again I giggled. It's brand new carpet in a muted pink, blue, green.

Oh and I told you that I have no butt! Flat butt. I've been thinking about the pain of cosmetic surgery (butt enhancement and lipo). From from I've seen on TV my whole operated parts would look like my hip. No thank you! But I would consider facial surgery.

10:59 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

Hmmm. I was going to say "nice butt", but nevermind.

Seriously, your (X)dbf has only spent five minutes a day with you??? Wow, that's a call for action. I'm so sorry about that.

*pulls up chair*
*offers to play checkers with Lasann*
*rememebers I hate checkers*
*maybe some cards?*

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

MTW - I play good Uchre, like Spades and Hearts. You deal.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Jeez, Louise. It looks like you've scanned and posted a picture from a medical textbook... Your battle wound makes my pinky-toe boo boo look like a paper cut.

Get Well Soon, Lasann!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Wow, it looks like a shark attack.

Poor you Lasann!

*kicks db in the ass*

*HUGS* for Lasann.

10:39 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

All I can say is ouch...that looks very painful. Hope you're feeling better.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Ackkkk!!! Why did I come back for a second look??

11:33 PM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I can't go next year because my in-laws are taking us on a stupid cruise. :-(

*gently kisses ass*

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Timeshare promotions in hawaii Medication called levaquin

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home