My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

What to do with 24/7 and Lightsy is my topic

What does one do with 24/7 and the inability to navigate. When the pain pills wear off I just concentrated on relief. When the pills are working I watched TV, spent time thinking about my current life situation.

TV - we don't have digital so the only guide is the one that you have to watch from channel 2 to channel 99. On a good day I can't remember more than one number for that leghth of time, now my memory in my haze. So I just changed channels and watched the first thing that caught my attention. It didn't take long to get hooked on morning TV beginning with the Today Show, Kelly and Regis, The View. Yes Carey I have suffered through Star - gawd she's awful. I can't wait until Rosie joins. I love Rosie. But I will be back to work by then. THEN the soaps come on and I no longer watch them so I napped. I was every fearful that I would sleep past 4 when Ellen comes on. I love Ellen - but this week's shows were all reruns.

My cat has been my constant companion. He sleeps with me 22/7 - a cat needs to eat.

Enough about this - - - -

Lightsy's latest post 'caused me to blame her today. I will blame her for bringing me back to reality. My life is flowers and roses compared to the friends she blogged about. My heart is sad for her and her friends. I need this *slap across the face* ocassionaly to bring me out of a funk. *smooches* and {{{hugs}}} to Lightsy and the people she knows that are hurting!!!! Thanks for sharing and helping me *snap out of it*.

It's Sunday and the parade is today in SF (i think). A shout out to the California peeps who are attending and their guests!!!!!

I can't wait to get the hell out of the house. About 2 weeks and I will be having short ventures out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Surveysez said...

Try not to watch the judge shows. They are the crack cocaine of television. Judy, Brown, Alex, Larry Joe, Mabelline, etc. It's like a car wreck. You have to slow down and watch.

I like to catch the hot topics section on The View. Can you say downhill spiral without Meredith? Walters may have made her name interviewing, but definately not at moderator. And Star has become even more than useless in this section.

Hang in there kiddo - good times ahead.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

If I'm at home alone, I tend to just go channel by channel until I find something I like.

I remember being off work for a month and had such plans to get so much done. I ended up watching tv and vegging the whole time.

*BIG BIG HUGS*

I'm just glad to see you feeling better enough to visit the blogs.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home