My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Winter in Ohio

Monday I told everyone that I was eagerly waiting on the coming snow storm.

It came, followed by freezing rain, and now more snow.

My only problem, in my S-10, is my driveway. I had to make 7 or so attempts to get into it last night. It took 4 attempts to get out of it today.

I am one of the few who came to work today.

I'm still enjoying the snow.

That's boredom for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Debcapsfan said...

I'd say about half the people showed up here. Jason and I carpooled. We'll get more snow this afternoon.
*Valentine's smooches*

12:29 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Everybody here came to work. :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

I am sick of all you southern and east coast peeps hogging all the snow! Meanwhile Duluth had to cancel the annual John Beargrease dogsled run because there isn't enough snow on the shores of Lake Superior. (First cancellation in 23 years!)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

The what? *giggle*

The only thing that bothers me about the cold is when my nose freezes. I can feel it freezing like icicles.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home