My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Walrus penis - bwahahaha

Sorry, Bob, I'm still crying with laughter.

Today I found out that I can make a major mess out of a pre-packaged salad. Said salad is a Fresh Express Salsa! Ensalada Supreme. It has Iceberg & Romaine, Chunky Salsa, Blue & Yellow Corn Tortilla Strips, Mexican 4-cheese blend and to top it off Sour Cream Salsa Dressing.
Yummy!/end Rachel Ray voice. It's on my hands, my desk calendar, and some in my hair.

My son showed me around MySpace last night. The friends he showed me are fully clothed in their pictures, but the girls are provoctive and the boys all look like axe murders.

I wore my short boots today (well, because my other brown shoes were too light to match my top). These shoes are much narrower than my usual athletic shoes so my toes are crunched. Hense, the piggy that had "none" is cutting the piggy that had "roast beef". The piggy that cried all the way home is close to slicing the "none" piggy. For a person who has everything in her desk you'd thunk I had a nail clipper - but Noooo.

I visited my Cardiologist yesterday. Gawd, he is Dr. McDreamy in person. He told me that my heart is in perfect shape, it's ejection fraction is normal. From what I can tell that means it's pumping blood well. We talked about my smoking and he guaranteed me two things: he can keep my heart pumping well into my 80's and that dying of lung disease is nasty. There is a new pill which has had good results helping to quit. I think I'll try it, soon.

Today I had my ultrasound as a follow-up to my mamogram. She couldn't find what the mammogram and catscan did. I told her that was because my breast are so full. They are suggesting a biopsy and I see that doctor the 22nd. My body is just a maze of surgery scars.

The thread about sex and teens brought up a curiousity - the first time:

for girls - was it so absolutely painful as it was for me?

for boys - was it painful or just pure joy?

5 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Well, it all sounds like reasonably good news from the doc. Hopefully the biopsy isn't painful and doesn't unveil anything. *hugs*

LOL at "ejection fraction." That sounds naughty.

My first time wasn't particularly painful. Uncomfortable, yes. But that was more due to not knowing position comfort and the whole "EEEEK...I'm doing it! I hope I don't do it wrong!" thing going on in my head.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I still laugh at Bob's gifts *SNORT*

LOL at your salad fiasco. Hope you didn't have to have someone point out that you had sour cream in your hair. *giggles at that image*

Poor painful piggies. I was wearing short boots yesterday and my bunion was killing me at the end of the day.

Glad to hear that your heart is doing well. Wonder if it was thumping more because of your Dr. McDreamy.

STOP SMOKING LASANN!!!! Pretty please?

Boy, you really are getting everything checked out. Good for you! Good luck with the biopsy. *HUGS*

My first time? Honestly, I hardly remember it. Actually, I don't remember it at all. I remember the guy of course and the location, but don't remember the act at all. It was probably just uncomfortable.

3:10 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

As a guy, I can tell you that a) it was NOT painful and definitely pleasurable; and b) I don't remember it at all.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Well that's two votes for not particularly painful. It hurt me so bad that we had to put off the completion until the next time during which I held my breath. Maybe I was just so tense and knew I shouldn't be doing it. I prefer to think that my hymen was super-duper strong!

I'm going to request that the biopsy be done through the bottom, if possible.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

"It's on my hands, my desk calendar, and some in my hair."

This sounds like every one of my meals! Someone at work once said to me "You've got something in your hair." Without batting an eyelash I automatically responded "It's probably mustard."

I'm glad you're following up with the Dr.s. So many people just refuse to go.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home