My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

It all Stops!

Well, my cold has progressed to the sniffling, sneezing, coughing. I can't have the biopsy if I can't hold still.

So, I get to anticipate a little longer.

*sigh*

Edited to add: I can't get on Coco's, Boo's, or HD's blog. *whaaaaaawhaaaaa*

Edited again to add: I feel like someone stuck worms up my nose and this sealed them in with a tampon in each nostril.

I'd rather have "worms up my ass".

7 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm still shrugging off the runny nose from a cold that has been lingering for more than a week.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*wipes monitor with Lysol*

Feel better soon.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I am going to send you a PM.

Get better!

*sprays Lysol*

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

You realize that now anytime someone googles "worms up ass", they're going to hit on your blog, yes?

I hope that thought cheers you slightly--it made me snorffle.

Get well soon!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

LOL at Kimmah.

I don't put my site on Dbf's computer so now I can find myself with that search!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

on my old blog, I could see the search hits that directed people to my blog and one of my favorite was "polyester + tampons"...I felt so very special and literary.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

I would not want tampons stuck in my nostrils!

I'd say 'get better soon' but then you have to go do that other thing right away. So I'll just say 'may the Force be with you', which covers both fronts quite well, I think.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home