My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's Week 3 in the Lasann House

Week three and all are still alive. Son is the house cleaner and the responsible baby watcher. Best friend is parting elsewhere and is "calling everyone out" if they lie about him or anything. Dear foster daughter's life is crazy and she is in denial. Her x hit her the other night (in a set up created by a mutual friend of theirs) and she finally pressed charges. X is a police person and has promised to kill her and the baby if she ever called the cops.

I'm still staying there on my Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights to watch the kid. He's the reason for all of this but I don't have good feelings about his future.

I'm tired - I came home and slept all day. The leg is getting better and I can walk without the crutch but it still hurts alittle if I do. It doesn't hurt at all with the crutch.

Dbf is being soooo nice! We had a great weekend, calm and peaceful.

Work is looming - don't know if I'll be off two more weeks or maybe more.

I'm totally consumed with this arrangement - it keeps me busy.

Later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Wow. If it's not one thing, it's another. *hugs*

1:56 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

With everything going on, it's a good thing silly things like going to work don't have to get in your way! *grin*

8:27 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Ugh. I'm glad your daughter called the cops. He is just using the "I'll kill you" thing as a control mechanism. My sister is going through the exact same thing. She was weak at first, but is getting stronger & sticking up for herself more often. Last time he physically threatened her, she had little problen calling his probation agent the next day.

So tell her she can do this. She owes it to her child.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*hugs*
Keep up your strength, Lasann. *smooch*

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home