My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Update - woo hoo

I've been absent from the blogs for awhile. I hate it when all I can write is whinning. I haven't been enjoying myself much. But,

My leg is progressing well. I am on one crutch. I can get around well. The muscles in my legs are completely gone. I need to be more diligent about exercising them 3x a day. I think that I'm so tired of pain that I don't exercise because it causes sore muscles. But that is what the pain pills are for. FTR I don't take the pain pills more than twice a week. I'm so afraid of taking too many.

Personal - I made the decision to move. Being me I couldn't hide my displeasure. Dbf, since I told him, has been the perfect mate. I realize that this is a pattern but he seems to want to work at our issues. I'm a very mixed up person on that level. My best friend, who visited for surgery, absolutely doesn't like him. When we talk I know that all the points she makes are legit but for some reason I still think this relationship can work.

My foster daughter, the one who left me high and dry when renting my house, is back in my house. She is without crazy boyfriend and promises to pay me weekly to rent. My oldest son is also living in the basement and promising to pay weekly. We'll see today. The foster daughter gave me $250 Wednesday. I had planned to move back in and help her with her son.

I'm so conflicted as to what I should do.

Enough on me.

The peep meet in Niagara sounds so fun. I wish I could have attending. I need to lighten up!

I'm off to catch up on everyone's blog.

Until then . . .

13 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Glad to see you update. I was starting to worry but I had seen a comment from you here and there on the boards so I knew you were okay. Just figured you were taking a break for a bit.
*smooch*

10:37 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'm glad you are doing relatively well. Sounds like there are still some bumps and things to get worked out, but your physical healing at least sounds like it's progressing well.

*hugs* If you need our support, you know where to look.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Hey Lasann. So glad to see an update. Really happy that you are getting more mobile. You must continue working those muscles though. *HUGS*

I hope things work out well with everything. Good luck!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Welcome back. You have so much on your plate right now, take the time to do what is best for you.

Note I said you, not you BF, not you foster daughter, not your best friend, not your son. They are all adults now.

3:01 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Bob is smahhht. Listen to Bob.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

They're all smart. All the bloggers are smart. I'm glad you're back.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Glad to see an update. Take care of yourself, sweetie. Do what is best for YOU. *smooch*

1:34 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*hugs*

I know what it's like trying to figure out a relationship, having your heart tell you one thing and your head say another, not knowing from minute to minute what to think.

Hang in there!

6:02 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Glad to see you back. If all else sucks, at least Big Brother is on. *grin*

9:09 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I just wanted to *smooch* you for what you said on my blog. It's just a big part of why I heart you so much. *smooch*

4:48 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hi!!! Whatcha doin'? *grin*

12:33 PM  
Blogger cq said...

glad you're feeling a little better, and checking in. :)

6:24 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

Lasann! I miss you on the BB boards.

*cries*

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home