My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is an update!

It's Wednesday, November 1 and I'm back to work.

I'm feeling lazy - kinda tired from working. Everyone wants something from me today. You'd think I've been off work 2 1/2 weeks or something.

I'll be catching up on the party in SF this weekend and everyone else's happenings.

Thanks for checking!


8 Comments:

Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good

12:56 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Thanks for updating-we were worried!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I know the feeling. Damn people and wanting stuff. *smooch*

8:01 PM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

It was good to hear from you today, Lasann! So glad you're finally out and about (or is it oot and aboot...?)!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

It sounds like you're feeling better, Lasann. I hope you stay well!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Pneumonia! Ick! Glad you are feeling better!

I just started my new part time job yesterday.. I'm finding a few muscles I'd forgotten about! I wish they were muscles that make a difference.. but they are ones that sitting in a chair doing desk work make hurt.. It's in a lockbox unit for a local bank! Glad to be earning a little cash again!

*smooch* Thanks for visiting my blog!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Welcome back!

Now... I need that report on my desk ASAP! :P

8:51 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Welcome back, Lasann.
*sits on the sofa*

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home