My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

#2

Two posts today.

I'm feeling particularly optimistic today. Today I realized that I'm a pessimist.

I just wanted to say that I **LOVE** my Dbf. I often complain about him.

We often sit and watch movies and just giggle and laugh. He will say something to me that makes me giggle, I'll return the favor. I don't giggle with many people.

And he puts up with me.

*sigh*

9 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

*smooch*

10:23 AM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

{butthead voice} Uh, huh-huh-huh. You thaid "Number Two"... uh, huh-huh-huh. {/butthead voice}

In all seriousness, very sweet post, Lasann.

11:42 AM  
Blogger mm said...

What Em said (the second part).

*smooch*

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very sweet, Lasann.

3:11 PM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

I need to giggle more!! I love giggling....

*smooch* for stopping by!

10:05 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Awww! That's sweet.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Glad you have someone to laugh with Lasann! At my new part time job, one lady has an infectious laugh! I enjoy when she laughs!

My kids giggling is fun.. except when they are being mischievous!

7:13 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

What a nice post. *smooch*

1:30 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*waves to Lasann*

This is a great post.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home