My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend fun - Monday drive

Well, yesterday I recovered (as is re-gained custody) of my SW inspired couch. I sent it to my x's when my son and his friend (the one who died a couple of months ago) moved into my x's. This was so they could go to the basement and stay out of dad's hair. Well, when foster daughter and sons then moved to my house I let them take my sectional. So my great SW (Carey inspired) wall and family room had no seating. My son, a friend, my Dbf and I went over yesterday (x wasn't home). The thought went through my head that this is how anyone can clean someone's house out in broad daylight. No one even blinked as we removed the couch.

Anyway, my family room is looking good again. Just in time for my friend from Florida (the one who is taking care of her crazy aunt with the wicked cane) to visit me next weekend.

Saturday we went and had a delicious steak lunch and I fell asleep on the couch and slept until Sunday morning! I thought this was both good (must have been tired) and bad (a precious weekend day wasted).

On the way to work today I was behind a car with "Dinguss" on the license plate. I've seen this car many mornings but just today the license rang that distant bell. Reminded me of both Dingus and Gus!

I think I'll re-start exercising today. I admire Bob who seems to always exercise. We have treadmills and bicycles here at work, along with various weight machines. Then again, there is always tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Mr. Puffy gave me a North Dakota quarter today that you need. I'll save it until I find another that you need.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

WooHoo. Thanks Puffy. The envelope wasn't postmarked again!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home