My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Geeeezzzzz Nutttzzzziiiieee!

For Nutz - my TAR summary is up. That is the second hardest thing I've ever done (second to speech class). I agonized all week about it. They when I finally sat down and watched the tape I had to take notes because my laptop's screen doesn't work and it was upstairs. I just could bring myself to move the screen and laptop downstairs. Soooo, I took notes and had to transcribe them. Well I did volunteer but doubt if I will again.

The car payment has been found. My son (the forgetful one) picked it up off the table and mailed it. I'm just so used to them leaving it all to me.

I've had work to do and haven't been around much. I do read other's blogs.

My BF started a fight tonite. I'm so tired of it!

I'm anxious for my appointment with the Pulmonary doctor Monday. Then I have my mammogram and pap.

Ante called me dumb! But I got a message from a person I don't know well from the thread. That was good!

My SS giftee is an impossible person for me to buy for. I like the person. I just don't have any idea what to get this person! Why couldn't I get one of you? $10-20 is hard for me to stay with-in. I can't wait to get mine!!! I love presents.

I applaud you cookie exchangers. I probably won't make any this year. Nutz likes it so much she creamed!

My nose is cold.

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Hee! *grin*

I saw your summary. I'll be reading it today (after I make the blog rounds).

LOL @ your son mailing the car payment. ;-)

*whacks BF & Ante* (rolls eyes @ Ante and her hubris)

Didn't the SS person post ideas in the idea thresd?

LOL @ me creaming. ;-)

*warms Lasann's nose*

10:51 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

She called you dumb? Yikes. You are nice not to respond.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*off to read your TAR summary*

9:33 PM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

Don't sweat it, Lasann -- a while back, Ante called everybody dumb with that weather questionnaire thread. Remember?

5:17 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

RE: the $10-20 limit. PFFFFFFTTTT! I don't pay attention to that. I buy whatever I think my giftee will like.

RE: Ante. Double PFFFFFFFTTTTTTT!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Hope you don't mind me peeking in...

You did a fine job with that summary! I liked the structure. I hope you reconsider writing a summary in future; you're good at it.

FWIW, I have to jot down notes and take them upstairs to my puter as well.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home