My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The ultimate catch-all

After my afternoon smoke I stopped in the Gym to go to the bathroom. No, I haven't started excercising yet.

Just as I was sitting my necklace fell off. I tried to grab it but if fell in the toliet. I did grab it right before my stream started.

Does the 3 second rule apply?

9 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

It totally does. But I would wash it off before you put it in your mouth.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Jewelry is exempt from the 3-second rule.

And Carey? No one sucks their necklaces after Junior High. At least I sure hope not.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Then how else do they get those little candy bits off of the rope? *head tilt*

11:02 AM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Carey- you are the best!

Yes, you can keep the necklace...

3:51 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Oh.. and start exercising! I added a mile to my bike ride today.. just about killed me! But it felt good!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

The 3 second rule doesn't apply only if you drop a chocolate chip cookie into the toilet.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Thanks, Mom. *grin*
Want some of my necklace? I haven't dipped it in the toilet.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

I must have big teeth because I always bit the string and had to eat the necklace all at once.

8:10 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I always hated when I would eat some of the necklace and then have a huge gap where the candy was... and when the darn thing was sticky on my neck.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home