My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I want to play today

I'm feeling especially friendly today. Maybe it's the short work week.

My friend from Florida has been staying with us. That's been nice. She will join Dbf and I for Thanksgiving. My boys are celebrating with their dad.

I lost my son's car payment. I'm dedicating the rest of the morning to looking through my desk and associated clutter. If I don't find it I will be tearing up the living room tonight. I can not be trusted anymore. I'm getting more scatter-brained every day. I haven't been able to find my medical and travel cards for weeks.

I also drop things. I was just walking down the hall at work and I just dropped what I was carrying.

It's a 4 day weekend. Maybe I just need a couple days sleep!

10 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yay! for long weekends! Hope you find the car payment.

*sends good searching vibes*

Happy turkey day!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*channeling Lasann* Gobble Gobble!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to play today too.

*Gobble, Gobble*

1:51 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Hi Lasann! Glad you are feeling good today!

Hey, not to be a nervous nelly (that's what it's called right?) but I think you should document the weird things, like you dropping stuff, as much as you can, just in case you need the info sometime. I've learned that with any odd occurences, it's best to have as much written down as possible.

Take care and get some rest!

*smooch*

3:15 AM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Gobble Gobble back at ya!

Get some sleep!

3:40 PM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I'm a dropper too. And can't remember diddly squat. I blame the fact that I am not independently weathly and have to work for a living. If I was not bogged down by the need of a paycheck I could remember stuff, and not drop stuff.

At least that's what I tell myself.

*waves to fellow dropper*

6:31 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I bet the car payment is with my luggage keys and birth certificate. If you find them, can I have them back, please.

9:33 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

The car payment might be with Augie's Christmas Cards.

*smooch*

4:11 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*tap tap*

Uhhh... where's your TAR summary?

*waits*

2:57 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

When I lose stuff it is always somebody else's fault. Always.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home