My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Is this the new or old blogger

I can't tell if I'm on new blogger.

I thought it made me switch yesterday. But today, when I went to respond to Swami I had to log in. I had to sign in the old way. Then I had to sign on the new way. What a pain.

What am I doing the rest of my life? (/end Barbra voice)

That's what I'm trying to decide.

6 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I feel ya...I'm trying to decide that, too.

Sigh.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Sometimes prolonging the decision just adds more misery. Or maybe all will be well next week.

I know I want to live in Arizona for the next year.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I think both the new and old bloggers have to sign in each time.

3:08 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I think you're on the new blogger because the address for these comments *points up* say "www2.blogger.com" I've seen the "2" only on the new version.

3:15 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Yeah, the format on the comments looks like new blogger to me. Aren't you lucky?!

9:23 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

You're a new blogger.

If you need help deciding what to do with the rest of your life, let me know. I'm a good decision maker! Well, for OTHER people anyway. :-)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home