My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Trucker Woman

I will spare you most of the miserable trip last Friday. Suffice to say that I had airline delays and missed connections and arrived to find the truck hadn't even been rented. I wanted to get on the road almost as soon as I arrived so I wouldn't spend the entire weekend driving.

We finally left West Palm at 5:00 p.m. and spent the night somewhere in bumfuckGeorgia. Saturday we left bumfuckGeorgia and drove all the way to Ohio. Well, we didn't, I did. Yep I drove 100% of the time.

Unfortunately I made a comment about truck drivers and hemorrhoids which made my "childbirth" hemorrhoids protrude.

Damn, I think I could get a new profession. I became a pro truck driver.

Anyone want to see America and join my trucker team?

4 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Did you sit on one of those beaded seat cushions that taxi drivers use?

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*makes the honkin' signal*

I suppose you have a handle as well?

8:16 AM  
Blogger dragonflies said...

My dad & sis live in WPB. They said it rained a lot this weekend. Hope you didn't get to drive in the rain too!

12:46 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

That does NOT sound fun. Although Chris talks about us retiring early and becoming team truckers. Maybe we can haul for you. :-)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home