My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Just so you know

I made good use of today. I read a book, played some Freecell and relieved some gas. Luckily no one came into my office unannounced.

And I decided that whatever happens will happen. If I decided to follow this course then these things will happen. If I decide on the other, other things will happen.

I have three choices for my income tax refund:

1. Get new carpet at the house
2. Pay bills
3. Go to Vegas for 3 days.

Of course I want to do #3. Even my son told me to do #2.

#1 would last longer, #2 might help my situation a wee bit, but #3 would be more fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmah said...

Go to Vegas for two days and pay one bill!

My tax refund will be spent on...more taxes. Fun, fun. We have to pay property taxes on our rentals. Yuck.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little afraid of not getting a refund. We should, but I'm still afraid. I cashed out a small IRA to pay bills. But then both of our salaries jumped up more than expected. Good year for both of us. Now I'm hoping we aren't pushed into a higher bracket that will make an impact.

I vote for paying bills, but I learned the hard way.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home