My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Monday, March 12, 2007

61 degrees

It's predicited to be 61 degrees today. Woo Hoo.

I don't want to jinx myself but I've lost 7 pounds.

Again I hope I don't jinx myself but I purchased an instant lottery ticket that I had to send in to get a chance to appear on the TV show to win some money.

I've decided to take a quick trip to Vegas. I wanted to go soon but the airfare is too high. If I move it out 4 weeks or so I can save $100 on the ticket. I have two free nights at Harrah's. Maybe I'll go when Boo is there!!

I'm moving back to my house. Now that the decision is made I feel good about it.

If Seattle gets underway, I may stay for a week and see Oregon and Northern California. I've never been to Oregon and it seems a shame to miss it when I'm out there. What is there to do in Oregon? I'm thinking of flying into Seattle and out of San Francisco - you know what that means!!!!

I need to find someone to put a new entry door in my house. Two of my son's friends have volunteered but haven't followed through.

My travel companion may be my oldest son. Or myself.

I'm stuck paying my youngest son's car payment again this month. That makes three. I may take the car (300M) and drive it until he gets another job.

A week from today is my brother's birthday, my bestest's birthday and my 24 year anniversary at work. Today is just another day!

10 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I was just picking on Chris about always remembering his work anniversaries. I have NO idea when I started here. :-)

I love 300Ms! Can I drive it?

*hop* Seattle is inching closer!

11:38 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

It will be 80 here today. Maybe 81.

Next Monday is my anniversary.

I think you should visit us Norcal peeps.

*smooch*

3:39 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yay!!! Another NorCal meet. We are so lucky to have the coolest peeps come to visit us. *hops*

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Kim - all depends on seniority here so each anniversary is a celebration.

MTW - in the heat of the summer it's, what, 105 with 120% humitity there.

Bravie - duh, you live in the best area!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

What do you mean "what is there to do in Oregon?" It is one of the best places! Lots to do! You'll have to get Sagebrush Dan to tell you since he lives closer! I think a road trip from Seattle to San Francisco would be Awesome! Hope that you get to do it! A leisurely drive down the coast...
*sigh*

9:54 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

you pay for it, you drive it.

my work anniversary is December 9. I try to forget but it won't leak out of my brain like everything else does.

10:57 AM  
Blogger momma said...

I say if you pay the payment, you drive it. No questions asked.

My work anni is on August 16th? I think that's the right date.

When do you move?

11:39 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I hope that your co-workers do something nice for you next week!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

It's not humid where mtw lives. Driving from Seattle to San Francisco will be beautiful. There are some beautiful sand dunes in Oregon.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, we are going to meet in Vegas!!!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home