My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

That was easy

I went to the surgeon's office yesterday. The usual routine, strip from waist up. Instead of a paper top they have a paper cape with no arm holes. I don't like this cape.

She asked how I felt after the biopsy, looked at the hole in my oobie. Then told me that the biopsy came back okay - follow up mammogram in 6 months.

I wasn't worried about the biopsy. Not being worried did worry me some.

I'm happy!

Next.

9 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

That's great news, Lasann! Thanks for keeping us posted.

*smooch*

11:55 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Great news on the biopsy! Hooray!!!

The paper cape sounds extremely weird. I've never seen that.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Emily RugBurn said...

YAY! Terrific news, Lasann!

WOO and HOO!

:o)

3:40 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Great news, Lasann. I'm very happy to ehar that. *smooch*

7:48 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Was it a cloak or a cape? I'm happy for your good news.

1:53 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

YAAAY! Great news! *smooch*

9:05 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Ummm, was it a paper cape or a paper cloak?

Seriously, I'm glad for the good news.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Congrats on the clean bill!

I've got a well woman visit coming up next month and am afraid they're going to suggest a mammo.. haven't ever had one. Yuck.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

paper cape? Sounds like you're a groovy new superhero.

So glad that you had good news!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home