My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday's thoughts

When Thursday rolls around I feel the week is over. That's because tomorrow I'll have a paycheck.

Do any of you ever feel that we build our lives around certain ideas, thoughts? We picture in our minds what life will be. Then a bump in the road changes what we thought would happen.

Aw, I'm no good today.

Rats in a maze - that's how I feel today.

Maybe I need a puppy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

I've spent much of my life driving over bumps, lol. Or around - whichever seems most reasonable at the time.

My biggest paycheck comes on the second Wednesday of the month, and since I can't seem to build my life around a random date I am always surprised by it.

11:38 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

No! No puppies!

Yesterday Chris and I both got paid. We felt rich for two seconds.

*smooch*

11:35 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I have spent my life pole vaulting over mouse turds. *grin*

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home