My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

For GLOWIE

I've finally got a post for Glow. I watched Idol and took notes. These are all songs that I remember.

The first note I made was during Blake's performance. I was wowed! He made the song current and he had a hot sparkle in his eye.

I loved Lakisha's performance - so there judges. What do they insist on making the idols do songs that are 40 years old and then make comments about them acting 40 years older? Lakisha is so much more talented than Fantasia. Fantasia shouted where Lakisha proved that she can sing a soft, wonderful song without shouting. I only compare the two because my first impression with both was Arthea. Lakisha is going to be hard to beat based on voice alone.

Jordan was hot! I've liked her okay before, but tonight I was won over. Based on tonight's performance, along with Blake, she already has the "star" thing going on.

Sanjaya was horrible. Don't get me wrong I like Sanjaya just as I've loved the last idols that everyone hated. The red head (what'shisname) I loved him in a old-timer ballad way. Sanjaya's soft voice is good. Not everyone is the same. His fun voice is terrible but his performance was interesting in that it was different. That crying girl was hysterical.

Melinda is my favorite in that she is so Gladys Knight-ish. Gladys is one of my all time favorites. Melinda is a little timid and not as "hot" as Jordan, but she has an incredible voice.

I actually tried to vote for Blake but the number was busy immediately after and I wasn't motivated to continue.

OTHER NEWS: I'm going to Vegas when Boo is there. Yes, knowing she was going to be there at that time did influence my timing. I wanted to go NOW in March but moving the time out farther saved me $100 on both my son's and my ticket. The hotel is free for 2 nights. So I decided to go when she would be there. I get my FIRST peep meet. We will probably only have a short time - dinner or so - but I'm very excited.

And speaking of Glow, specifically her sig pic. I never look at men's crotches. Never. I look at their eyes, their hair, their everything else but have never looked there. I know there is talk about Phil's equipment (which honestly took me some time to figure out WTH everyone was talking about). Just the other day I looked at some (shhh)crotches. I wondered if that is the same as men oggling my oobies. Should we women stare at crotches? Is that that same? When I'm with a man I'm more interested in his spirit, his soul, his overall than his equipment. So I'm really a "size doesn't matter" girl.

Moving is a slow process. The rain has dampened my ability to throw stuff in my truck. After I get the majority of my stuff out and organized I will hire a mover for the furniture. Finally, I got my new front door put on the house. It's HOT! It's got the blinds between the glass. It really makes the entry lighter.

My kitty that I had put to sleep - I'm thinking she had the "tainted food" disease. I'm taking my Smokey to the vet tomorrow for a full work-up. They call it a senior check-up. He is 11 years old. I very seldom feed my cats wet food, only as a treat. I always use IAM's and had fed them a couple of cans during that period.

I'll blog about my proposed Seattle plans next!

8 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Yay! You get to take your Vegas trip AND see Boo! That is excellent news!

I have no opinion on crotches, although it's kind of fun to catch a glimpse of a bulge.

I'm so glad you are moving, even if it is a slow process.

I hope your other kitty is ok. Ali got a mini-geriatric screening done (she's only 8) because it's fairly comprehensive and they have no idea what's wrong with her.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

Well, I notice the big ones. Crotches that is. But I call them packages.

I wondered about your cat.

I have never been to Vegas but I would love to go just for the sights & shows. I'm not into gambling at all (except lottery tickets, lol.)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

this season of Idol is boring me so far.

I want to go to Vegas and meet Boo and Lasann! :(

I notice crotches. I don't care about anything else. My husband is my heart and soul so I don't care about their minds and that kind of stuff. I only care about the packages. (I'm kidding... sort of) fwiw, I have watched Chris R's and Blake's crotches when they are on stage.

Phil who?

*good thoughts for Smokey*

*hug*

11:02 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Women who say "size doesn't matter" must not have ever been with men with really, REALLY small equipment. *grin*

*trying to remember where I told the story about how I'm not sure when my "first time" was, because the guy might have been so small, I couldn't tell if we actually did anything*

8:17 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I feed my cat the same as you do. I feed her Iams dry food (I alternate which ones) and give her 1/3 of an Iams wet pouch each night after our dinner, as a treat. The serial number on the pouches I have remaining is not the exact number as listed as tainted, but I'm not giving her anymore of it anyway.

Take pictures at your peep meet!

2:07 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yay for Vegas and Boo. I will be lucky enough to finally meet my Booboo after her Vegas trip. So excited.
I look at packages if they are noticeable. I also notice oobies if they are noticeable. But honestly, I am more of a butt girl. I look at everybody's ass no matter what
I'm very sad about your cat. I hope your other cat is okay. *hugs*

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Kim - my resolve to move is waining daily with the trouble of it all.

Swami - unfortunately I like to gamble, but my interest in losing money is decreasing.

Glowie - I think it'd be so great if you could come to Vegas. My son has a great package but you can't tell do to his sagging pants.

Arkie - LOL. I do remember this one dude way back that was almost too small to make contact.

Puffy - I'll take many pictures.

Bravie - poot. When you meet me I'll have nothing for you to look at - NO BUTT here!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I can still look though, can't I? *grin*

Puffy, I just did some checking. IAMS dry food is made in their own plant. They don't get their dry food from Menu foods. That made me feel better since I feed mine IAMS dry food.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home