My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Blah blah

I haven't been very social the past weeks. Nothing particularly wrong.

I have developed some new insights to the people around me. I am an easy mark. I strongly believe that most people are good and since "most" doesn't equal "all" I often don't realize evil until it bites me.

On the home front: my oldest moved to WV and my youngest has a job!!! He has a real job, however since it's construction related it may not last the entire winter. But he is paying his bills!! I've done some upkeep on the house.

On the job front: zzzzzzzz!

Although I dread the coming winter I do like the cooler nights.

OH, a picture was posted on OT a couple weeks ago that left me very very very scared (and scarred). I've spent most of my online time over there but hope to blog-hop the rest of the week.

Anyone with word on Survey. I sent a card a month ago but no word.

Anyone enjoying the new tv season. I love Cane, maybe because I love Jimmy Smits. I do DVR quite a few shows but none have me hooked. The last two shows that hooked me didn't last a season. Survivor doesn't really interest me tho I'm watching.

Ho Hum!


10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Band: Journey with Steve Perry
Favorite Movie: Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner
Favorite Sport: Futbot (Soccer)
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
Favorite Time of Day: Early a.m. before the world gets noisy

9 Currents...
Current Mood: Bored
Taste: Caesar Salad
Clothes: Jean shorts, vibrant pink short sleeve top, light blue sandals
Current Computer Background: Flowers
Current Finger/Toenail Color: Plumy color on toes
Current Time: 10:42 a.m.
Current Surroundings: messy office
Current Annoyance(s): Fatigue
Current Thought: Why am I tired?

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: Kathy
First Love: Barry
First Screen Name: dunno
First Pet: Taffy
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: Adam Cartright
First Music: Temptations
First Car: Green 1971 Pinto7

Last...
Last Cigarette: 10 mins
Last Drink: Grand Marnier Friday evening - straight
Last Car Ride: On way to work
Last Text Message: I don't text message
Last Movie Seen: (at the theatre) The Bourne Ultimatum
Last Phone call: Son
Last CD Played: Barbra Streisand

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yes
Have you Ever Broken the Law: Yes
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Yes - small incident when I was 18 yrs, 10 days
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: No
Have You Ever Been on TV: No
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yes

5 Things...
You're Wearing: Jean shorts, vibrant pink short sleeve top, light blue sandals
You Did Last Night: Read
You Can Hear Right Now: The cooling system above my head
You Can't Live Without: Family
Do When You're Bored: Watch TV

4 Places You've Been To: **we were just talking about these prepositions at the end!!**

1. San Francisco
2. Hawaii
3. NYC
4. Cancun

3 People You Can Tell Anything To:
Candi, Darcy, youngest sister

2 Choices...
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 Person You'd Do Anything For:
Candi

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

Glad things are looking up. I haven't heard anything from Survey. Or about Survey.

3:12 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Just a quick note to say I stopped by. I'll write more later!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Surveysez posted on her blog a week or two ago...get on over there!

7:53 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I wanted to watch Cane, but needed to instead exercise. Probably better I didn't get sucked in.

And now you have me craving a ceasar salad.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I keep falling asleep about half way through Cane. I like it a lot but it's on too late for me to stay awake through the entire thing.

10:41 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Miss you, Lasann!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home