My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

I'm a mother, a lover, a sister, a friend to some, an acquantance to many. I'm easy but not stupid. I wish life was a year long trip!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

As we move on

The funeral is over. His sister, who lives in Dallas and is only 19, rushed home. She paid for 100% of the funeral. A very interesting person. My son's are doing as well as can be expected. The older one, who had to be awashed in pain at the funeral and was constantly touching him, seems to be doing the best. He feels that the funeral was closure. The youngest is still struggling. He wouldn't go close to the casket, etc. He's very angry right now.

I went to the doctor yesterday. All is going exceptionaly well. I'm scheduled to return to work on the 21st. Part of me is ready, part of me doesn't ever want to go back to work. When I get back to work I will be catching up on all the blogs as I will be confined to a computer.

Dbf's mother is in the hospital. His father has been ill also. This is the next part of reality that we will focus on.

I'm beginning to plan my '07 vacation to occupy my mind on a positive. I'm thinking we have to go to the Carribean. I want a relaxing, beautiful time. I would also like a peep meet.

I most likely won't be updating until the 21st. Peace, love and joy!

9 Comments:

Blogger Schnookie said...

So glad to hear from you Lasann. *HUGS* I hope that time heals the wounds.

Glad to hear your own health is much better. Yeah, it sucks to have to work. However, if it means we get to hear from you more often, then YAY for going back to work! *grin*

I'm sending good thoughts your way!

*HUGS*

10:18 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Sounds like time is marching on and everyone is begining to heal.

You'll be fine going back to work. None of us ever REALLY want to go back to work, but it's a necessary evil we can't put off forever.

*smooch* Glad you'll be posting more.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

If you can make it to the Caribbean by this week, we can have a peep meet!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Thank you for the update. Enjoy the next couple of weeks off work and we'll see you when you return. *smooch*

10:11 AM  
Blogger Surveysez said...

*smooch* and a hug

1:36 PM  
Blogger mm said...

{{hugs}} Lasann. I'll be sending good thoughts...

1:20 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing. Let us know.

12:02 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I'm just stopping by to give you

*hugs*

9:35 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

*hugs*

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home